Reviews for "X-Men: Phoenix Season"

Wow...just wow...

Of all the great stuff I've seen here on NG, this was the vid that made me fianlly create an account so I can leave a review. Thanks to you I now have a huge backlog of reviews to make.

Anyway, This was the best flash yet from you, but that last scene with Phoenix...where did you get that music from? I've been playing that repeatedly for over a week now (my wife's sick of it by now) and I have no idea where to look for it. Please tell me what music that was. *sigh* You have me begging on my first ever review. I'd almost hate to see what your future work would do to me.

lol awesome

truly the best NG series ever (in my opinion) even though I havn't seen any of the X-men movies but watching this I want to

Where's The Subtitles?!?

I loved the movie, but as a non-native english speaker, I've lost many of the jokes...
It would be great, that movies with so many different voices had subtitles, so I would get much more audience...
But besides that, It was really funny, and the style good as well, just need the subtitles to get a big 5. hehehe
See ya.

You did it again

It's been too long since your last comic book parody and I must say you have not lost it. Can't wait for the next one. Also I too would love to see cival war or 52/countdown done like the House of M ones were done. However I'm sure what ever you pick would be great. Yet for a request, how about something Marvel Zombies related. Now that would be fun.

This has got to be one of the best Movies Ever

I love all your work, and this is just amazing, that part with wolverine was just AMAZING. Great work, hope to see more of it.