Reviews for "X-Men: Phoenix Season"

COOL!!

Very cool I really love the way you put in the X-men :D

DIE!

I really enjoy watching these parodies, theres so much you can use within the comic-book world. I could spen all day watching these! Keep it up, I hope your going to do many, many, many more (I'm not letting you stop until you die, basically)

I LOVE MARVELCOMICS!

Great Googly-Moogly! That was one flash im never gonna forget. this was a true work of art and more ppl should watch this one!

Never disappoints

As a marvel fan and comic reader i always love ur works! This one was great! keep up the good work and keep making more. I loved ur incorporation of The Punisher in the scarlet witch one! He's my favorite hero! "More tea mr. hoppikins?"

awsome as usual

can you tell me where you got the music when jean was causing chaos?