Reviews for "TunnelTrax 1.01"

awsome

fun until those lasers came

yeah

Exceeds in everything!

Smooth graphics, electrifying music, and a storming difficulty that deserves many tries... everything to win the contest! (rescued review from the graveyard).
I couldn't feel the fixes, just the same as the old version, but I enjoyed it anyway!

KKyuubi responds:

see different review for the changes

Ironic

You said Coolio-Niato was an inspiration, and the I.D. of this is 387052. The I.D. Of one of Coolio-Niato's flashes is 387051. Weird huh?

KKyuubi responds:

yeah, I didn't notice. How ironic that the game he teased me about, got released RIGHT BEFORE I RE-RELEASED THIS...coincidence - I think so

Amazing

although it was basically a memory game it is still difficult after 3000 points and the lasers were a nice touch if you do make a sequal a recommendation of more color and possibly a boss. the controls were smooth, the obstecals matched the beat perfectly. i recommend u make another your people await you.

very nice!

i like how you made the difficulty control... if only every similar game was like this.
the dang lazer got me :(