Reviews for "Short - Garbage"

WHY ARE YOU MADE THIS? I'M SO SAD OF A LION(((

this is real proof that god exists

Entertaining

Well this was another entertaining film but you always bring entertaining filsm and I thaught the lion was kind of cute so nice inside thing there a good film and I think making this longer with more content would be a plus

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding more content and making it longer would be nice

~X~

I thought that was fine for a quick watch. It does make you wonder why you'd consider it garbage. Look at its high score! Maybe the title was meant to be ironic? Well, it certainly isn't great. I got used to these shorts.

That doesn't look like a very good lion. Well, it was intentionally cheesy. I take that from the title. I just love your stuff so much. Everyone does!

wot