Reviews for "Detective Grimoire"

great game!

i wish there was a volume button for the sound though, cause the grunting and other sfx were a bit annoying at times.

it reminds me of a scooby doo game i had a long time ago, but ten times better.

^_^

Fun game, I love mysteries. I beat the game in just about half an hour, saved about 3 times. The stamp system was good, but I think if you want people to think more, then it's not good. The clues and Eye-Contact Interrogation system was fun. More interrogations!

I would love a second game :D

and give him a hat, he's a Detective.

good game.

good fun game.

like the plot and all.

but most of the people are right. it is a bit to easy.

people are inocent to easy

if and when you make another.

make it harder

anyways though. it was real fun,

So much fun!

Thanks for making this game, had a blast playing it!

spectacular

This was great. The only problem that I could see with it was that I figured out who the killer was like halfway through the game, before I'd even found all the clues. But beyond that, it was a very enjoyable game, I sat and played through the whole thing just now in one sitting. Great job, you guys are probably my faves on newgrounds.