Reviews for "Dad's at Work"

Nice work but doesn't live up to the original...

Good ideas but maybe a little too fast paced. Also I thought the music was lacking. Still a good job though. It just didn't all come together like the first one.

Just my opinion,

~H.E.

good lord

sheer brilliance. i loved "dad's home", and this is just the cherry on top of the cake. really good stuff, you've made my day!

if you don't continue to make flash it will be an enormous waste of your superb talent. well done!

Yes, Yes, Yes.

Got the announcement through your MySpace. By God, Sakupen, you've done it again mboi.

Certainly one of my favourite animations of all time and in my opinion it rivals, if not surpasses, the randomness and pure awesomeness of 'Dad's Home'.

I'm pretty sure I'm emulating everyone else in the world, but MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR :D.

Welcome back Dad

amazing sequal, never thought that it would pass the original but so glad i was wrong

I thought it was great!

It was very funny, better setting then your last cartoon with "Dad". You should make another one.