Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "-VELOCITY-"

Cheater?

i looked at the high scores... the best player more than 1000000 ??
even if i stay always in the x5 zone, i can't get higher than 6000000!
how did he do that?

Great game, could have more than 1 song (5 more really complete this game)
smooth enough for my comp, so the game is really small, (it ain't a joke, i got a virus named BloudHound on my computer, that restart my comp for nothing or freeze the mouse, so i'm forced to restart it)

maybe it's a bit too easy... how about setting dificulty levels?
theyre's still a lot of work to be done for this game, even if it's scored 8.7/10, thats not a reason to let the game die! ^^.

did you win the contest?!

Awesome

Very addictive and the music is awesome but it would've been nice if there were more then just one song.

Oh noes

Great game, kinda addictive, but the download button is broken :< was gonna take it to school and play it. if theres another link edit it into the Author comments, or if posible, just fix it ingame. im not too sure how Ng works yet n_n

good

Music kicks a$$ and this is one of the few games where no matter how bad you suck you still get to listen to the whole song.

Very fun.

I enjoyed this game emensly and the only thing I did not like was the fact that the objects that can damage you are so small or big. Still I loved the game. The music Rocked!!!! The shield was usefull. Great graphics.