Reviews for "Break the Wall!"

Random Reviews #7

Even though copied, it IS your own work.

Oh Yeah!

My vote made it 3.00 XD , i don't care if u took the idea from somewhere else, u still made it. Did a great job in it too, well done sir.

dude...

This movie is a copy of a movie that one of my bro's friend made a long time ago.
The "breaking a wall" is the same point of trying to open the door. You did not change almost anything, you copied the robot thing, you copied the earth view thing with explosion, dude this whole movie was a copy. The animation was good but it was a copy of an already made animation that was made many many years ago.

The animation is good, as I said, but this idea was a copy, make sure to put that in authors comments because that would be stealing.

Goodjob tho.

great

needs to be longer needs colour and sfx good work though

read on...

the animation was really good, but the sound didn't complement it. ... i still think u deserve a better grade.

cmkinsac responds:

thanks! Ya, I just looked for a song I thought was good, shoulda spent more time looking though. Ya....a 2.0 would've been great.