Reviews for "KFK's Adventures #10"

KFK never gets old.

I love KFK and CU. This has to be one of your best work. The graphics were good, your humor is still original and I think people can learn from it, sound was pretty good, the only violence was the messed up stuff Karl did with the fire works (Try it kids at home), no interactivity, Overall great! Keep up the good work at make sure you still have your thumbs!

KFK rocks!

ive seen every episode of KFK, and i have to say, this is one of the best ones you have made. funny, well made, and everything. Great work.

Fuckin great.

I fuckin LOVE KFK, it's one of the best fuckin flash series I've ever seen. I think it's better than your CU and CS stuff. Keep this shit alive buddies! This shit is great!

PS I'm gonna go drink me some Uncle Sam's Drinky Drink.

I love KFK

its piss my pants funny like always keep up the good work guys and try a little harder with the script for collage university please I loved that series but still great work guys (^^)

I didnt find it funny

I thought it was poorly drawn, and simply not funny.

Theres a fine line between stupid-funny and stupid stupid, this crossed that line.