Reviews for "Musical Extravaganza"

Good for the most part.

The second game, not chaoz, was original and fun. Chaoz on the other hand just seemed to me to be a ripoff of all the games ive ever made, but since it had good graphix and interesting gameplay ill let that pass.

Overall 7/10
4/5
Peace,
Coolio-N

Phendrana responds:

Thanks for the 4, but don't credit yourself so much for Chaoz. I made it last November, but hadn't finished it up until this contest gave me the incentive. And if I remember correctly, you've used plenty of other game ideas/styles in your games (some of which are for this very contest).

Again, thanks for the positive review, but please don't use words like "ripoff". I don't appreciate that very much.

Verygood

I found some of them to be quite easy, even on hard. That last one I did, that Silent Music one, I found the Rest dodge to be too easy. I didn't get hit once, and I had it set on hard. Other than that: 7/10 3/5

Make them a bit harder will ya?

heuuu

Ideas are good but a mode is very too difficult, why don't you simply stay the number's touch as the number's touch ?
Rest is good but not very very interesting.

Too Difficult, and a Little Dull

You had a good idea in mind, but the game itself was not very entertaining. I would have liked it a bit more if you didn't have "Elevator Music"; after all, that's the LAST thing anyone wants to listen to. No offense to you or the artist that created that song.
Also, the games in "Sheet Music" were really hard, and I only passed one of the four games. I agree with GameKitten- this game is not very laptop friendly.
But your idea shouldn't go to waste. If you ever plan on making more games like this, try to make it laptop friendly (as in, not involving number key bashing) AND please, PLEASE don't put any elevator music. It bores people to tears.

Could of been better

Nice try, but only some modes are fun.