Reviews for "Musical Extravaganza"

Cool game

That was an awsome game! I think you should do more games like this, longer and harder. Other than that, this was a great game. I hope it won't be blamed.

Phendrana responds:

Thanks, I tried to put a lot into it.

Just alittle too hard for me.

A great game and voted accordingly but some of the moves are just impossible for my keyboard(Laptop keyboard..). The up and down at the same time was just too much to ask. But great graphics! and loved the music choice!

Phendrana responds:

lol I would not recommend this for a laptop. I'm glad you still enjoyed it though.

wonderful effort

i can see that you must have put in an enormous amount of effort in on this game. 9 songs!! amazing. good song choice too. i think this game is underated. pick of destiny, possibly the most simplistic rhythm game in the contest, got a better score than this. i think most people on newgrounds need to rethink their votes.

Phendrana responds:

I wanted to put many different styles of music into the game from as many different artists as possible. I would've crammed more in, but the file size would've been huge. lol

You're right about the score though. I think some people aren't voting very fairly. Ah well, I'm glad you liked it. :D

not bad

not bad man i really enjoyed playin this...next time...if u want could u try and use one of my songs...plz man...i would love for that to happen...u dont have to if there isnt any good ones...but could u plz...plz put one in...

thx man

{TD}

I like these

I like these kind of games they help with me dyspraxia and exercise me mind. *^_^* lml