Reviews for "Press Start: V for Vile 3"

THAT WAS THE BEST PHONE CALL I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uuhhhhhhh

ok well that was odd and the movie looked well kinda retarded. i liked you animated episodes.

I like this one the most...

This one made me laugh the most out of the three mostly when he starts to talk to Craig or whatever and it reveals it's just a message, that has happened to me before.

Quite clever

I really liked this three part episode thing you had with Dial V for Vial, mostly because the game was subtlety added in there. Plus, the acting was quite good. It may have not been flash, but i've seen worse videos on newgrounds. I wish you had made more, but these three will do fine.

your call is important to us plz hold....

I remember track and field on the old nintendo systems and i did the cheating method all to time to get a unrealistic distance. This was something i could relate to (except calling the department for a malfunctioned product). great job. even though the movie is out at the time i'm typing this, plz continue to animated series (i'm not overly fond of the live action shorts but there still pretty good)