Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

awesome

Its nice to see originality in tower defense games and the way you have the traps set up is a really good idea and adds a nice strategy element to the game, I love tower defense games and this is one of the best

not bad.. really...

very interesting @ 1st but it gets repetitive after sometime.. 1 thing i wanna noe is how 2 score big bonus points? any1 kind enuff 2 enlighten me? thanks..

best

this is my favorite defense games and at the top of my list for all time favorites

i love this game

This is one of the first TD games i ever played me and my friend got hooked.
We couldn't stop playing its kind of hard but imgot to last level then bombed it cause of lag.

Extremely addicting...

and I'm not kidding! I spent enough time to beat easy and even normal (not in one sitting though), but based on the difference between those two, I'm afraid to try hard due to difficulty. ;-)