Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

Great

This is an awesome game. I dont think there is anything that would make this better

I love this game

I really love this game cuz its so hard and it has a lot of enemys and towers for protection...
it has good graphics too, very well done!!
thanks for making this gaming and posting it on newgrounds!
ill continue to playing this game
and i (well not only me but everybody) wait(s) the v2 of this game!
well by and good luck
My rating is 10!!

Next to my flash, its nothing.

Anybody here use Anim8or? How do you get the sound in??

exellent

the bessssst tower defence game i ever played

Another great defense game

I think the strongest point about this is that it really has a pretty standard premise but still manages to be flashy. The tower defenses are really creative and it helps that you can always add upgrades. I also like the music and think that it suits the more calm feeling of a defense game like this. It is always interesting to see what crazy looking enemies will pop up next. The animation with how the defenses fire is cool by itself. I admired all of the work and creativity that was put into this great game.