Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

Mezin

This games was amazin one of the best tower defense games i have ever played. If u wana complete it just build one poison trap as close to the enemy entrance as poss and that can kill for the first few lvls. Then build about 4 fully upgraded arrow towers. After that just build as many lightning towers a poss they all atk 2getha and 1 hit5 evrytin. BTW if uput the poison trap like 1 or 2 squares from the enemy entrances the tresure wagon can't leave =)

WOW

Nice game! It is one of the best defence games I've played! Whoever says it sucked and they beat it easily is retarted."cough"TerranRaider.

love it

it is great i voted it 5 and gave it +0.00034 not much but i am new to newgrounds anyway i havent really played all the way to the end but only because my mom kepps kicking me off my computer so ya great game!

Great Job!

This is one of the best defense games I've ever played! You get a 5.

i can't load it but it look's fun.

it (4 me) is always a white screen i right click it and it say's Movie not loaded...

About Adobe flash player 9