For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

Great

This is an awesome game. I dont think there is anything that would make this better

I love this game

I really love this game cuz its so hard and it has a lot of enemys and towers for protection...
it has good graphics too, very well done!!
thanks for making this gaming and posting it on newgrounds!
ill continue to playing this game
and i (well not only me but everybody) wait(s) the v2 of this game!
well by and good luck
My rating is 10!!

Next to my flash, its nothing.

Anybody here use Anim8or? How do you get the sound in??

uhh i have no complaints

put ur turrets farther back that should work

i like this!

the thing i dislike about most defense games like this, is they just send out fast-moving waves of enemies without giving you any guns that can keep up with them early on...

...what i like this about, you actually give us something more to work with and slow the enemies down!

the spike and poison traps really helped take care of the ground enemies, and make that treasure wagon get caught so i could earn some money quickly... thats another thing, you give us a chance to actually earn some money!

all others i've seen, i couldnt figure out for the life of me, how to get enough money to do anything, but that wasnt much of a problem here.

i set up a nice spike-and-poison pathway for the enemies, and the entire way, getting fired upon by fully upgraded towers, they couldnt even make it halfway to my temple! XD

the nets really helped take care of the birds, i'd set up a line of nets to keep them held down while my guns and my eagle nest took care of them, i actually had fun coming up with little traps for the enemies and stuff. :D

anyway, nice job with this, its a pretty good game, due to the traps and everything, it deserves a 10.