Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

looks nice, too slow

has a very nice look to it but the game moves WAY too slow and there's no way to speed it up...

Good...but....

I love how you can choose from the many maps or make your own, that was awesome. The theme was pretty nice also.
Here's the bad, hated the sound, it was far too annoying with the chirps and high pitch random noises. The cost of things was really unpropotional to the amount you actually get. The first upgrades were huge, but after that...what happened? they get weak, so it's not even worth the immense cost. I gave it a 7overall and a 4rating because it's a good idea, just needs improvements.

Cool but not that great

this was a pretty cool game but the graphics wernt the greatest

It was good

this was a great game,it really needed the ability to save though,I was doing good on level 24 but I got so bored I gave up,I wouldve gladly continued it at a later time if that were an option...
Thats the main thing this game needs,and it seems like the money doesnt come in quick enough at later levels.
It was a great flash game though besides those flaws.

Not bad

The game was rather fun to start with, but the noises got annoying very quickly. The sound of the walls being broken down wasn't exactly enjoyable either lol. The traps are a nice touch but the sacred towers were a bit of a let down. Since they were a bit boring. And one of the towers says it has an attack rate of 99999 or something like that... Wouldnt that be like 5000 attacks per second? LOL. Anyway... Good job with the game. The digging monsters are a pain, maybe something that stops them from digging or damages them when they do dig would be a good thing since it gets annoying when a monster disappears at the beginning then reappears right next to your temple.