Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

mainly good

it was a pretty good game probs the best tower game i ever played although there were a few glitches were enemies wud B halfway across the field and blowing up nets that were at the end but a pretty gd game still

Towers need a repair button

Also the snowflake looking guys tend to keep the others blocked in the entrance and my towers cant hit them, and the wizards just pelt the crap out of my towers. (good game needs improvement)

3 of 5

typical defense game, which is, fun as hell and crappy graphics

Good job,id like to see more..

Not too shabby. It gets Repetive,though. Id like to see more defences,and traps. My record was lvl 20...

It was simple.

This game is great and all but it is lacking in grapgics. This is just your basic defence game. There is no way to actually interact with things in the game really. you only mount guns and traps for your enemies and see if your defences hold. They could have at least added some sort of weapon for you to attack with if your defences dont last. The difficulty later on in the game though really gave an edge making this game very addictive.