Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

A real awesome time killer

I loved it, heh I kicked ass too! The only reason I "LOST" Was because my internet encountered a stupid fricken problem.

Here's some tips for you all....
1.) Always put a spike trap at the entrance of the map, it traps those pesky little money wagons and lets you kill em off easily. Moooney.
2.) QUALITY OVER quantity. It's not as good to have a whole map full of CRAP instead of a few strategic locations all upgraded out.
3.) BUILD. BARRIERS AND NETS!!!! Without them.. your temple is screwed later on. Love the walls! LOVE THEM!!!
----(A nifty little trick is to leave them all lvl 1 and right before they die lvl them up!! it heals them to full health!!!)

Suggestions: Make the Dragon Towers Stronger... or let the player have more of them. 2k damage is nice but when you can only have 2 and every enemy starts having like over 10k health.. well again WALLS BABY, WALLS.

Thanks for the great game :D!!!

Tips

When the golden Cart comes, try to place a movement impedeing trap behind it. Then it cant run and you get lots of cash and miracle points!!!

it was godd but seemed repetitive after a while.

it was fun and interesting but a lot of the monsters you fight have the same bodies. And i bet theres like only 15 characters for all of them. but it was fun and addictive trying to get all the best upgrades builings

good game

i agree with darklord5197

but you could make it a bit longer

besides that great game

not bad

its ok but gets old after a while but other than that it aint too bad