Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

Awesomely greatly good

Very very very great game...I love the ability to create your own maps.

I have some problems with it though there seems to be bugs where the flying monster things go right through the net...Or they will get randomly stuck on the spikes I put on the ground somehow. Havent figured out how that works.

Great game, looks very professional but theres just some small bugs. Other than that great!

Next to my flash, its nothing.

Anybody here use Anim8or? How do you get the sound in??

exellent

the bessssst tower defence game i ever played

great

great i loved the whole game its fun and addictive 10 out of 10 from me now im gonna go play it again lol

Another great defense game

I think the strongest point about this is that it really has a pretty standard premise but still manages to be flashy. The tower defenses are really creative and it helps that you can always add upgrades. I also like the music and think that it suits the more calm feeling of a defense game like this. It is always interesting to see what crazy looking enemies will pop up next. The animation with how the defenses fire is cool by itself. I admired all of the work and creativity that was put into this great game.