Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

Excellent.

Very addicting game, my score was low compared to the high score people, but hey, I beat all 50 gruelingly long levels. Nice stuff.

The Bird Tower things were my favorite, cept the sound got annoying after awhile.

Overall, very good, there's a glitch where even though I have enough money and resources I can't upgrade until 100+ more of whatever I need. Not a big problem but it's confusing.

LMFAO

awesome game but in level 27 i couldnt kill any of them lol, i had a ton of arrow towers and blocking walls and traps... but they got through all of them lmfao
anyway good game, hope theres a sequel :P

fun game

I beat it on hard, but I only got a top score of 11,007. When I look at the top scores on the score board I see scores in the hundred thousands. Is their score board hacked or am I doing something wrong?

It was a good game. well put together.

I liked this game. it was different from other tower games, in my opinion. the different maps were fun. especially creating my own maps. it gave the player a chance to try out a wider variety of tactics. i did find the dragon tower dissapointing, but that was only because by the time the enemy made it into range, there were no enemies actually left. a sequel would be quite popular i think. especially if there were a few more towers to choose from. and different defences to use on the paths.

great game! XD

I love tower defence games and this ones great XD Well done and keep up the good work :)