For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

Nice!

It was pretty good but it glitched alot like i would put barriers in front of spikes (traps) and they could still get past it some how even the land creature monster things lol.

o.k

it was good but very unbalenced (yes i miss spelled it) and i couldnt get very far after the first chapter and had no $ to do anything

Cool.

Its a cool game, but I don't see how it can be rated more than the second one. There is a lot more to do in the second one but this one has a more basic gameplay style which is good in a way. Its a good effort.

Addicting

I started playing, and then I just couldn't stop! Great game!

Wasn't all that good

I played it, and I honestly couldn't get into it. The gameplay was too facepaced, in my opinion, for a TD game, and the panel system was just a pain. Also, half the time I couldn't build towers in the places I needed them. I also kept loosing track of my hero.

Could be alot better, and I'm sure you can do better.