Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

Pretty Dang awseome

Graphics: It didnt look over the top but it was still drawn pretty well for a defense game.

Style: I liked how the eagles got lower and lower and it just shows you put in that litle bit of extra effort just for entertainment quality.

Sound: I didnt rate it because my speakers are broken >_<

Violence: Maybe some permement drops of blood or something because just the wacks of you hitting them was pretty lame -_-

Interactivity: Whats more to say it freakin ruled you could do so much more things than I expected.

Humour: I thought it was funny how the eagles just pooned everything =P

Overal: This game was absolutely fantastic and kept me playin so long I missed work....ohhh shi....

OK

Its easier than some turret games, l I like that you can create your own maps, barricades were also a good idea (and cheap). But, upgrades are crazy expensive and enemies with super high health give you pocket change for killing them.

its very nice but...

the game is very nice but like the other guys said the upgrades are freaking expensive and the enemies give low gold

nice but kinda shit

its easy at first cause u build 2 tower and start upgradin but da upgrade and research is just 2 FRIZEN expensive

Good concept, baaaad payout

So wait, you're telling me I just killed a creature with 10,000 hit points and I get TEN EFFING PIECES OF GOLD???

I beat the first "chapter" but where's the save?

I haven't even gotten to use the sacred towers, because I can't get enough money between rebuilding walls and adding catapults to even try them out. And getting that horse/gold cart was pure dumb luck, otherwise I'd never have been able to upgrade a few catapults.

Excellent concept, great execution, but there needs to be some realistic tweaking going on. More gold, maybe cheaper sacred towers, and a little more explanation of why Research exists.