For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

Great!

This game rocks !! its the best tower defence game i ever played keep up sush work i gave u a big 10

WOW

Nice game! It is one of the best defence games I've played! Whoever says it sucked and they beat it easily is retarted."cough"TerranRaider.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

This was easily my favorite defense game of all time and my second favorite flash game of all time. The graphics were amazing the strategy needed actually clear lvl 40 and above is unbelievable the only thing i can hold back on this game is the music. Great game hope to see more like this!

lame

didnt find it that challenging...pretty simplistic

I wish I could last longer... Even on easy?

I've tried many strats and I have yet been able to last longer than a few rounds. I may be the only one but I'm usually decent at these types of games. Firstly, I don't like the towers nor are they worth purchasing to upgrade. I have yet to use any of the others because of the limits to use them. How long do I have to last in order to do so and are they even worth the effort? How is it that I can play a different and more entertaining game and be more challenged even though I last longer? You'll have to think of something... I'll keep going back to better Defense games like Onslaught 2.