Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

good

nice game!

zzzz

its a ok game i guess i got to lvl 47 with a total score 5264

It was simple.

This game is great and all but it is lacking in grapgics. This is just your basic defence game. There is no way to actually interact with things in the game really. you only mount guns and traps for your enemies and see if your defences hold. They could have at least added some sort of weapon for you to attack with if your defences dont last. The difficulty later on in the game though really gave an edge making this game very addictive.

love it

it is great i voted it 5 and gave it +0.00034 not much but i am new to newgrounds anyway i havent really played all the way to the end but only because my mom kepps kicking me off my computer so ya great game!

It was alright...

It is a great defense game, but it gets boring quickly.