Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

Next to my flash, its nothing.

Anybody here use Anim8or? How do you get the sound in??

Awesome game!

This game was very good. One thing i noticed was that is you pause all of the catapults reload while you are paused and then you could unpause and they all shoot at the same time.

sweet game dude

i think the game was great the curve ofthe enemy power was good grafix compared to most other games here prettty damn good i think it woul be a bit better with some more upgrades thhought you know like a way to repair things instead of that heart thing whiche is it random or when eve you get enough heartys or what but what ever dude great game

Good Good

a really good game, the thing is the money wagon gets stuck if you put a poisen trap at the start. a bit easy on all difficulties.

im done, and it was cool

LOVE THE MAP EDITOR only if there was a bigger place to do crazy complex stuff, and control the ai to say where to go. but thats is a bit too much eh?

Good game, but...

What the world's going on with the reviews? Half say the graphics are bad, half say good. Half say it's too hard, half say it's too easy.

Folks, do everyone a favor please, and try some other games. Yes, this one needs the glitch fixed, just like every other game. It's too bad, but at least you can get around it by not DOING that.

I did want to change the sound volume and save the game, but eh... Or see my score. Or know the difficulty multiplier for the endgame scores... And repair defenses.

So for those of you who also got stuck on early waves; build a wall behind the money trucks, then build a (whatever) to shoot at it while it's breaking the wall. Use the money to buy an eagle thing, and you should be okay from there.

It's small variations like the eagle towers, cash wagons, sacred energy tower range/placement strategies, limits on the lightning tower chains, active building placement, air/ground enemies with immunities and other special abilities, traps, two resources, randomized enemies, simple saveable custom maps, terrain obstacles, and other stuff that separate this game from the other path/placement wave defense games.

I should still admit that I was yawning near the end of Easy mode.
/shrug