Reviews for "Temple Guardian"

Nice, a simple tower defense game with plenty of upgrades and foes. It's not difficult to learn, but it's a challenge to advance. I love games like this, so keep it going! No points to improve, though it would be cool with less square grids for the battlefield.

-cd-

Good

not the best but not the worst

i like this!

the thing i dislike about most defense games like this, is they just send out fast-moving waves of enemies without giving you any guns that can keep up with them early on...

...what i like this about, you actually give us something more to work with and slow the enemies down!

the spike and poison traps really helped take care of the ground enemies, and make that treasure wagon get caught so i could earn some money quickly... thats another thing, you give us a chance to actually earn some money!

all others i've seen, i couldnt figure out for the life of me, how to get enough money to do anything, but that wasnt much of a problem here.

i set up a nice spike-and-poison pathway for the enemies, and the entire way, getting fired upon by fully upgraded towers, they couldnt even make it halfway to my temple! XD

the nets really helped take care of the birds, i'd set up a line of nets to keep them held down while my guns and my eagle nest took care of them, i actually had fun coming up with little traps for the enemies and stuff. :D

anyway, nice job with this, its a pretty good game, due to the traps and everything, it deserves a 10.

More strategy than

Meets the eye, traps are by far one of the most important things in this game. Just put a block ground unit trap in a block after the camel guy passes it and you will get the kill and alot of money. Do this enough times and you can just walk away from the computer.

Another great defense game

I think the strongest point about this is that it really has a pretty standard premise but still manages to be flashy. The tower defenses are really creative and it helps that you can always add upgrades. I also like the music and think that it suits the more calm feeling of a defense game like this. It is always interesting to see what crazy looking enemies will pop up next. The animation with how the defenses fire is cool by itself. I admired all of the work and creativity that was put into this great game.