Reviews for "Stickmen On Crack"

Funny!

I thought it was funny, and well done for what it was. No matter what anyone else thinks.

What was that now?

you REALLY need some kind of plot or much better animating skills (no offense) because stick people need to have cool animation to go with them or funny vocals/sound fx or at the very least a decent story in order to be considered good. so work on artistic skills or compostion (humorous dialogue/actions is a great start)

Pretty good

I liked the animations and effects in the movie and it was almost as funny as the ones on youtube.

Graphics: 9 because they were nice
Style: 5 because it was an inspired not really original flash
Sound: 9 because it was high quality
Violence: 9 because there was alot
Interactivity: 1 because there was a play button (lol)
Humor: 10 because it was really funny, keep it up
Overall: You got an 8=above average!

export-gold responds:

Thank you I liked it that you gave me a positive on the whole tribute thing.. =)

OMFG BEST STICK FLASH EVER

This better get front page!!!

yea me too!

Well, at least its a good RIP OFF

Graphics:The graphics of the stick figures, at some points, WERE better at SOME points. I will give you that.

Style: I gave you none, beceause MOST of these were stolen jokes.

Sound: Good sounds, but theres a dely bewteen the final noise of a scene and the end scene noise, which is kinda like a split seccound awquard pause... Please fix that in your next one, if you make one.

Interactivity: I don't genrally give movies interactvity points. Usually only games.

Humor: What like...two jokes were orignal...two seems like a good score.

Overall: I'd give yo half of what I woulda gave you, had it been orignal, but I couldent beceause there was no 3.5. Overall, you did alot of smooth animation, picked alot of great sounds, although the shortcomings od this movie ought weighed the talent.

I DID NOT give you a low score for animation. Your animation was solid, and at some points better then PivitMasters himself! What I DID give you a bad score was for the mostly riped off ideas.

For that reason I hope this dosent make it, not beceause I dislike the work, but beceause if you made an orignal one to replace it, you could become a big name in stick animation, and haveing stolen jokes in your Other submissions bix, isen't exactly a good thing...

export-gold responds:

Yes I admit most of the jokes in the movie are similar to Pivotmasters movie. And what I made was pretty much a tribute. But im really glad to hear that the animation was good. THANKS!!