Reviews for "The Anger of Animation"

Nice!

real funny! i enjoy anything that has stick figures in it....well at least most of the time, but this was nicly done. good work.

cobra0528 responds:

Woohoo!...anyone who still likes stick figures is okay with me. Thank you for the review!

woah

that was better than animator vs animation

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you...glad you liked it!

goood

really nice man! you really got inspired in animator vs animation but hey yours is different in animator vs animation the guy kills his animation but in this one he isoleted it and i have watched the other ones and it actually comes back and attemps to kill the animator again. anyway i dont care if it isnt original i just care if i have enjoyed it and... i did a lot thx keep this work its awesome!

Thanks!

nice :)

great flash. keep it up :D

wred

don,t pelpoe see somethig wred at the beging!
i saw dots in the green lines