Reviews for "Lost Dreams to a New Beginning"

Beautiful

I am not too manly to admit this song brought a tear to my eye; it's amazing, if I can manage to design something good enough to match the quality of this song I will definitely use it.

Great work man. You really touched me.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I love touching people... wait that sounds bad. I love writing music that stuff that touches people. There is nothing unmanly about crying... then only reason woman cry more than men is because men break their hearts more. That and PMS is just worth crying about. Thanks for the review mate :).

You remind me of Vangelis, high praise. Your music has a charismatic innocence and a complelling heart. I find myself transported to the world you have crafted. You are very talented and soulfull, please continue to exercise your gift to it's fullest. We're waitng with bated breath.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Those are some amazing words. Thankyou. I've been in a bit of a rut lately since I wrote "This is Freedom"... we'll see if I ever come out of it. I hope u don't wait too long :P.

.....wow

If u keep playing ill keep listening its inspiring me! If u could go world wide u would instantly cure ppl from heartache! would inspire young children to want to play! because if u can inprovise this good what could they do if they tried!!??
dont stop making music!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I don't know if I could instantly cure people from heartache... when I wrote this... it didn't cure me from mine. But it certainly helped me write it.

Thanks for the review... I won't stop making music... but I must put it on pause for a while.

OMG

I absolutely love this, i can tell you worked hard, this is amazing! =]

Very peaceful song.

It soothed me and actually helps me sleep when i loop it. YOU CURED MY INSOMNIA!!!kinda. lol