Reviews for "Speed Gaycer"

I have heard this voice...but from somewhere else

Great job.... And yes I did vote a high score

Graphics, there not yours but thats no different from sprites...
Style, You sure did make a point about sprites and I took into mind when I voted on this.
Sound, All Clear!
Violence, was there any?
Interactivity, There was a play button....
Humor,....WIN!!!!

TomaMoto responds:

I'm flattered and yes, you may have heard my voice in other flashes. I'm glad that there are several reviewers that can take this at face value and enjoy the fun. Hopefully if this works out, I won't need such a gay disclaimer at the beginning of my next fandub.

Haha

The quality of that disclaimer raised what I voted for this. Very good quality voice acting, but the syncing was just a tad off in some places, but I know that its hard so im not gonna count off for that, unfortunately, i clicked 3 instead of four, so if this passes, ill vote again tomorrow, sorry.

TomaMoto responds:

Lol. Don't sweat it. Although I'm kind of anxious to see what kind of score this thing's gonna get.

Nice

Nice disclaimer. I gave it a 5..cause Speed Racer is the shit...but your voice over was better. Nice work.

Awww... <3

Hilarious!

I am really suprised this did not catch on. I thought it would be a huge phenomenom like your other flashes. My friend and I discovered this piece of art right after we saw Speed Racer. I was not impressed by the movie in theaters, so I needed a parody to get it off my mind. You really came through with this submission. Anyway, I hope your score goes up and I'll ask that you get into the parodies toons collection.

hilarious

i have no idea why this is so downvoted