Reviews for "BPO Disk"

This game rocks! Definitely one of my favorites. I like the fact that the disk was rotating while you were hitting the notes. It made me get dizzy after a while, but it was a lot of fun nonetheless.

I wasn't that interested in this game at first, but it really did get better! I was in no way expecting everything to rotate like that. I thought it would be a game where you put balls in several places, not a music one. The music it did have was quite good. I do admit that the layout could have been better. It is just a single rotating screen.

I still didn't know what to do when it started moving around. I wish I knew what BPO stood for, not that it really matters. What does matter is that you made a fairly unique game. I really did lose it when everything started moving. It's worth taking a look at.

very clever game i like how the thing spins but i will admit it is a little dissying

liked it

it was good.
thought it was alright but the spinning made it more interesting.
just a shame its not very long.

i'll be bank.

it was boring.... until the spinning started, then it became interesting... in Lv4 i lost it and went game over, I shall train myself to resist dizziness and return to finish this game. Then i shall finish this with 100% perfects, as the beat isn't really that hard.
(for those who wonder: 86 perfect, 26 hits, 20 strays)