For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sci-Fi Guys 5"

Glad your back Dave!

Glad to see that you finally returned. I originally found your Sci Fi Guys series back in 2004 and was saddened when it stopped! Keep on makin' more man and keep up the good work!

Sci-Fi strikes back ...

Despite your protests to sci-fi being less well developed, i think i may quite possibly consider thinking that maybe i might like sci-fi guys over a large majority of the RAB series.

Lenny has to be my favourite character. His bleak outlook yet reckless attitude is awesome.

Only 11 episodes i think ... i beg you to re-arm yourself with sci-fi guys and strike down bordom from my numerous free hours.

freakin hilourous

the movie is quarky and fun

Uhhhhhhh.....

Meddling squids? It's funny but oh so cheesy! Ha cheesy!

What?!

What? No Satan!?!

This episode was succulent-ly sensational.