For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sci-Fi Guys 5"

You should have your own Sci-Fi guys collection

It's that good. Even at five episodes, you should have your own Sci Fi Guys collection. There are six more episodes coming to what I know.

it was ok but not very funny.

boering and a waste of time. reatarded animal babys was better.

thank you!

Hey dude,
great work! Thank you and keep it up!

The good old days

I used to watch these when they first came out. These were the days when Newground constantly lagged, had downtimes and the Clocks ruled the Internet. This was when Flash was still a fresh hart medium and the web had no idea what social networking meant. Newgrounds was one of the first interactive communities to set the path towards Web 2.0. The Sci-Fi guys were a bright spot on the horizon of what was to come in the world of Flash entertainment. Unfortunately, not many artists have topped them, until today. All the more power to the Sci-Fi guys.

Succulent shrimp

I wish we could really go to that planet so I could have all the free shrimp that I wanted.