Reviews for "Sci-Fi Guys 5"

thank you!

Hey dude,
great work! Thank you and keep it up!

Wierd but amusing

Having not seen any of the other ones in the series I can't make a comparison, as a stand alone however it was funny and interesting...the character of Bungi in particular is cute and appealing. It was however rather weird and didn't appear to make a lot of sense at the end although that may be because i don't know the rest of the series.

its all downhill from here...

I think it's time for a regime change. I don't find this series very funny, sorry to say. I love RAB and Virus Alert absolutely blew my mind. I don't think this deserved a daily feature. I'm glad u got it tho, cuz this series has been struggling. Maybe it'll pick up.

This video was alright!!

Not the best video on NG by any means whatsoever. I'm only giving it a 3/5.

It could have been a lot better.

Nikko