Reviews for "Sci-Fi Guys 5"

Great stuff as usual

It’s about time you made another. Nice references as usual (Ghostbusters, Lawnmower man, etc.) and great graphics. They have definitely improved over the years. Even though it was short, and kinda dumb, it was entertaining non-the-less.

GREAT JOB!

+FUNNY!!!!

5/5 -- GREAT JOB!!!
-OG

Loved It!

Fantastic animation. Just like all the rest. The story did lagg on a little though.

Great animation.....

I give it a 9. The story lagged a little, could have been more going on with Cphuldu, but still enjoyable overall!

Hmmmm.....

The animation was good in this, but this movie aint got shit on RAB

Dave responds:

Understood... but don't forget, these SFG films were made back in 2000. They definitely pale in production comparison to the "quality" (such as it really is) of RAB.

I prefer the writing in a lot of these old SFG toons though.

Hmmm

Can I say That I Loved It?