For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Sci-Fi Guys 5"

Mowing the lawn? Reminds me of the time I had a lawn. I don't miss it. I assumed Shitstorm would be dirtier. Really, 2000? Dude, this really does hold up after all this time.

I loved the pokemon plots joke. If only you had submitted it here in 2000 as you would have been one of the most recognized people back than. Smart Bungi is really funny. Possessed Bungi is nice too. Squids shouldn't be orange.

AWESOME!!!

Especially the name "Ka-fooled-you" XD I heard that when they first said it

awesome as always!:D

its good however i give 8 cause ive seen beter and i gave them 9

What?!

What? No Satan!?!

This episode was succulent-ly sensational.

hmmm

a building that says c'pkuldyu inc?nah,that cant possibly be c'phuldyu's lair,not a chance!lol,btw MadExterminator,i agree with u.i used to have a ps1 and from trying to get the games to work on it(it was like,more than at least 10 years old)i learned that dvd players,cd players and such,have a delicate sensor on the slide out part where u put the disc that reads the microscopice info imprinted on the cd,dvd etc.and from playing a bit og halo2,i learned some things about physics,weaponry and how the human anatomy is!(i disected a friend of mine with an energy sword,also,humans cant withstand drops of about 30 feet or more without breaking something)