Reviews for "operation: pedopriest"

Controversial

The game idea was pretty good... however, I really think you should take the child abuse issue with less hilarity. That said, you have your right to mock the church´s stupid, mindless position regarding childabuse comitted by their priests.
As for the game, I really think you should "hotkey" silencers, It was kind of hard to get from one side of the screen to the other (on hard mode).
Nice game, controversial subject.

lol...

well, i give you a ten not because its a brilliant peice of work, but because you have the guts to put something like this on a public site, lol, whether its true or not i dont care, but props for free expression :D

AWSOME AND GREAT

helping preists molest kids? genius. that was a great idea dude. the next 2 levels were a little hard but i beat them. fukin hilarious game dude. keep it up

Genius.

You sir are harblarious.

Funny.

Lol, this is funny because it exposes the depraved cult called Catholicism. Good job.