Reviews for "Luigi's Bad Luck IV"

LMAO

Hahaha , awesome ... Ussally im mad when something bad happens to Luigi but u did a good job of it anyway - The Marjo is A Sweet Idea from a good good oldgame am i right ?? involing a Ninja ?? anyway The Lego Guys where The BOMB!!
and the music Fit perfectly,I don't know what you did but the colors flashing and the millions of lego men hitting Luigi was some how Funny and the TOO FREAKY BAD was Funny also. GOOD JOB

VERY COOOOOOL!

Man... YOUR BRILLIANT!!!!! This rocks.

omg

How is this your 2nd worst? you meant best!!! This is my favorite one! Keep up the great work, and make another "choose" LBL!

AND I FINALLY KNOW WHERE THAT DUCK IS FROM!!!When I found him in that certain game for the first time I couldnt stop laughing! Could you email me the duck? please? I want to use him in a movie sometime. That duck is so cool!

Im gonna go marjomix on you luigi!

Fuck that was funny.yhat micro duck made me laugh my ass off!!!

Woot

That was pretty damn good. Nice work with the sound effects.