Reviews for "Luigi's Bad Luck IV"

Wow!

This is Excellent! One above the rest!

Also, I found, (other than the obvious 3 Stooges line)
Kirby Music
EarthBound's Mad Duck AND one of the music.
Capcom's Servbots
Advance Wars Music (Olaf's theme)

and other stuff the others mentioned already.

Fun, Short, offensive but ENDLESSLY funny.

Great! I think it was even better than I and II since it was interactive! we couldn't stop laughing! I loved the little duck, death by mario and the music before death by godzilll but death by legomen was my fav! Of course the graphics sucked and it was REALLY short.

good game

the game is good but it is a short game

I happen to like it actually

Even though you do kill me, I thought it was very funny. Hehehe, My favorite is when the servbots come in "WAAAH WAHHHH!". Is that screaming home made or did you get it somewhere? I've seen that duck before too, but I can't remember where.

Its random and funny

heh heh the godzillia thing at the end made me crack up so badly, it was so unsuspecting