Reviews for "Luigi's Bad Luck IV"

I wasn't expecting the result I got when I clicked 'Let's not...' in the first scene but I loved it,lmao!

Epileptic trigger warning for anyone who's got epilepsy.

Awesome classic short.

ITS SO BAD! WHY LUIGI?

While this is an old game, it still holds up today. This game had a lot of humorous and creative deaths that Luigi had to go through, and due to the amount of deaths you can see, it provides a lot of replay value. The music was also a good addition.

But I don't like the spritework, this looks bad even for 2001. That, and it's way too short, despite all of the options at your disposal.

Overall, this is still a good game, but it's better as a timewaster due to its length.

LOL