Reviews for "El Aurige"

beautiful colors and splended background

THanks :)

ust favorited Kamikaye for this drawing. Absolutely Stunning work. It's so immersive and seems so palpable. The one thing that I didn't like was the vine like structures at the top of the art work, but that's just me, maybe it adds to it, and was wondering if you had a clear idea as to what they were and whether they were organic or inorganic structures. I was also wondering if the humanoids in the picture were of a particular sex (male or female) and whether you knew they're gender while you were drawing this art work. I know... it's a mouthful, but this picture really caught my imagination lol.

Thanks for this artwork Kam and great work!
definitely a Five Star work.

your talented in art n__n very nice, i myself make music, wish i was as talented in music as you are in art.
- Pandasticality

Kamikaye responds:

Dude, this is one of the most wonderful art pieces ever made! It is IMHO, at least. I was just watching fireworks outside my room. It reminded me of them! It wasn't so much that, it just made me realize the beauty of the world around us. In this picture, it looks like the heavens are pouring out! It looks like something from "Avatar".

I love the fireflies or whatever those things are. It wonderfully captures the atmosphere. There seem to be some machines in the clouds. I don't know why, but it still looks awesome! This should have gotten Daily Feature. It's just a gorgeous piece of work!

I loved this piece of artwork so much that I've used this art as a basis for a new track, that's been used in the A.I.M Contest.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :) The song turned out really really good ! It fits perfectly, I'm very glad that you felt inspired by this !