Reviews for "Epic Riffs"

Slow-mo

Actually, I found that slow-mo causes the song to go double time to make up for it. This makes songs that are already difficult damn near impossible.

Also, because you chose a moused based slider, i have issues where my mouse will go out of the pop-up window on songs that require a large range.

The music could also be better.

good

pretty great actually, but it's werid that the hand that holds the arm doesn't really have an arm, it's just three floating fingers, but the rest is OK

argh

Alot of glitches, i noticed whenever i used slow motion, i failed the song,

Meebs responds:

That's not related, that's just called you suck haha.
Slowmotion only helps.

There are some glitches, but not the one you mentioned.

really awsome i love playing it

really cool songs on the game, i like how you changed the note colors on each song. i just couldnt beat the last song though, lol.

okay

has great songs and fun to play.
i liked how the hand strummed along with the rhythm of the song.
however, i either failed, or didnt....and im not sure how many points i was off or not close enough to it.
you did good!!!