Reviews for "Epic Riffs"

Not bad.

When I first saw this submission I thought it would be another guitar hero rip off, and that is what it is, but a lot of it isn't like guitar hero, for example, the whole story mode is quite nice too. I mean the gameplay might be unoriginal and dull, but that does not mean the game itself wasn't made badly. The game was fun and it provided a couple of minutes of relief. Nice job.

i got the 3rd level and then lost

i thgouht it was pretty god it was pretty fun, i would have liked the option to use my arrows instead of the mouse though,

Yeah.... no.

Great concept, and well executed for the first few levels. However, once you get passed "The Bar," the learning curve becomes so incredibly steep that it oculd knock out a person with low constitution and stamina. Okay, so maybe that was a bad analogy, but the point is, one level the game is incredibly easy, then the next you're hoping and praying that the Slo-Mo bar lasts just a little bit longer so you can get to the slight lull in the song.

Meebs responds:

Except...a lot of people can and have beaten them. I can beat the last two levels almost every time first try (I did make the game though)

And how does that make it a four out of ten if you can't beat the second two levels.

pretty cool

i liked it for the most part, mainly because it was a tad bit difficult which made me want to keep playing until i could get it down, good job though.

not great

I thought it was really easy until the end. I couldnt beat that song no matter how hard i tried.And i thought slowmo didnt last long enough.Extend the time on slowmo plz.

Meebs responds:

obviously it wasn't very easy if you couldn't beat the last level :P
Interesting point about slowmo. I'll take a look at it for the sequel.