Reviews for "Epic Riffs"

Not that great.

While I admire the effort put into this, it really lacks in quality.
The way you actually play the game is the main problem here.
Taking a DDR style (press x when over specific area according to beat) game and replacing the traditional keyboard control with mouse made it an awkward game to play.

Kinda like trying to replace a concrete bunker with a Styrofoam one and expecting it to withstand bombs. Replacing the keyboard with the mouse in this style of game just doesn't work.
Props for the effort, though.

3/5

kronk

this was an awsome game, i managed to get past level 3, its level 4 thats a bastard, i enjoyed this game being a guitarist myself, keep up the good work

one thing...

how the fuck are you supposed to get past level 3?

An excellent rythym game!

I really like this one, it actually tries to bring something new to the table (the mouse, to be exact) and succeeds brilliantly!

If my mouse weren't so sensitive, i'd be far better at this game, but even failing at the 3rd venue, I had a lot of fun with this game. YOU MUST PLAY!

Epic as it says

Love the game, including the unique gameplay, where you use the mouse to hit it, not the keyboard this time. Problem is, my mouse sucks so it was hard in my computer. The songs could have been better, like put some famous songs with guitar standing out, like a guitar hero song without the guitar hero. But that's my opinion, people, don't let my opinion let you from playing this game.