Reviews for "Epic Riffs"

alright

i dont like the fact that you have to use the mouse.And you need to tellme whatsong were playing.but i had alot of fun for a while,so,lol!

Eh, it's okay.

It's a lot more fun to play with a tablet. Last stage is amazingly hard. Dx Good idea, though, nice and creative.

Overall awesome.

I still can't pass the stage after the bar. Of course, that may be because I'm on a laptop, but the other ones I was just fine on. It kept freezing and it wouldn't let me do slowmo too.

Still sick ass game.

Nice.

Pretty awesome. Was kind of hard to get all those ascending/descending triplets on the last stage.. but nice. It'd be more awesome if there were notes closer to the body of the guitar. Like say, a solo?

Wow

Thats some crazy mouse wiggling!