Reviews for "Epic Riffs"

Its nice

EXstremely hard and why dont the fingers on the frets move its kind anoying though u did do good

Meh...

There are some slight issues... but otherwise it's great.

There's no way to go back and forth between songs, so someone like me, who got lucky on song 4, can go back from song 5 and try again, and become more comfortable before moving on.

And the hidden cursor also is an issue. When I move the mouse side to side, there's always going to be some motion vertically, so I always wander off the top/bottom of the screen during a particularly difficult riff.

If those two issues were dealt with, this game would definitely rank a 5 and ten stars with me.

this is a fun but...

its kinda difficult when you first play in the arena. the only reason why i put 10 humor is because i play it when my mate is here and we laugh when he trys playing it *cough*he sucks*cough* anyways fun game and very challenging 10++++ overall

Good fun

Fool-Skater says:
This is the best rhythm game i have ever played.

I take it you havn't played (The Legendary) Guitar Hero then? xD
Still, this is very good, one of the best i would say, very easy to pick up and play.

That was awesome!

Best Rhythm game I've ever played. Very fun and unlike any other rhythm/guitar game. Verrry fun to play, and I look very much forward to a sequel. *Adds to favorites*