Reviews for "Epic Riffs"

Fun, great concept

Really fun. Kind of short. But it was definitely fun. The last level is extremely hard, but definitely beatable.

hard

the 3rd level was 2 hard

Meebs responds:

Definitely not considering most people can beat it, and alot of people beat the whole game.

Too Hard

It was pretty fun, until the Arena level. I swear to god that fucking thing is immpossible! Also there was only one thing to do... maybe if you made another game like this, add some more features like have a list of songs to choose from, kinda like a freeplay or something. Overall an OK game.

Meebs responds:

Yes we are planning on making a sequel eventually. We were going to put in a bunch of modes in this game but we had even less time because I had to go away about 3 weeks before the deadline for six weeks so we had to wrap it up.

But the last level is definitely possibly, you just need to practice alot :P

meh

i really didnt like this game, mainly cause it reminded me of those really bad guitarists who use just their to fingers, god its so bad when u c that, u just wanna kill them

Meebs responds:

Because it reminds you of that you vote it down?
I actually play the guitar fairly well, and it doesn't offend me to play this game.
It's not supposed to actually mimic playing.

Nice!!

But not too nice. It's a pretty avarage beat/guitar sim. But still, I had a pretty fun time with this. The grafix were okay, but more time could have been spent. Some great soundtracks, but they sound too much like MIDI's. The game got difficult kinda fast. Mabey a few more stages would have been a good warm up? Either way, this was really fun! Keep up the great work.