Reviews for "Dr Steel's Planet X"

awsome song and animation

This has got to be the first time i herd of the doc or this song and i really like it. This doc fellow has some talent and i would very much like to hear more song from him! by the way i liked the flash very much..

starkravenmadd responds:

Thanks so much! I am glad that this has exposed you to the glory of our dear Leader. Welcome to the ranks of the Toy Soldiers. :)

Wow...

Very good...now just tell me one thing...why was this a 100000 times better than I expected? Oh right...because Starkraven Madd made it! Great work as usual, and keep it up!

starkravenmadd responds:

Oh my! You are making me blush now! hehehe.. thanks my friend, I am glad you enjoyed it!

Pure genious

I always enjoy your flashes and songs and I am a big fan.

starkravenmadd responds:

The music is not mine, but thanks for the kind words. Be sure to visit doctorsteel.com to pick up the link to buy his mp3s eh? Thanks again!

....

Spread the word! Your works have earned you yet more cookies.

You have successfully recruited a new soldier into our benevolent Leader's army!

starkravenmadd responds:

Thanks there! I'm so glad to have successfully brainwashed another soldier! bwahahhaha!

...Wow.

I...Can't even properly respond to that...

starkravenmadd responds:

Thanks for that, you said much more than you can imagine.