Reviews for "Dr Steel's Planet X"

Really Well Done.Great Job.

Though it wasn't perfect, I was much more enthusiastic about your last Dr.Steel work.Some parts I could have done without, and it seemed like you were trying to go in a somewhat different direction. Not that it's bad, just be careful. Obviously when you build a reputation for yourself, people will have expectations. And your character should always be resected, just dont shill out and keep it meaningful. You probably already knew, but I'm just saying it anyway.Then ending was great, and he really looked powerful despite a corny element he seemed to have.This has alot of potential.Looking forward to you (assumably) next submission!

starkravenmadd responds:

The last work was tailored to the song, as was this one. I belive that many will like one or the other based on thier like or dislike for the song itself. The direction I took was that of the music and the song itself, which is different every time you listen to Dr Steel.
Thanks for the encouragement and words of advice! I appreciate the helpful words about keeping it all meaningful, and I hope that is what I have done and will continue to do.
Thanks again and yes, there will be more in the future! ;)

Once again you win!

Once again my friend I am so pleased with your work! I do so love your Dr Steel flashes and wait with baited breath for the next one my dear! Good work!

starkravenmadd responds:

Thanks so much my friend! I am so excited to be able to make these for folks. Thanks again!

COINKY DINK?

I THINK NOT. FUNNY...BECAUSE I WAS JUST READING SOME LITERATURE
ON THOSE VERY TOPICS SHOWN WITHIN YOUR FLASH MOVIE. I LMAO
THOUGH, BECAUSE DR. STEEL REMINDS ME OF AN ITALIAN WITH SOUL.
A ROGUE FROM THE MAFIA PERHAPS? HEH HEH. ENJOYED IT STARK.
REALLY....

starkravenmadd responds:

Ohhhh, it is good to know others are learning more and more about the alien menace we face! "The alien Illuminati dosen't care about human rights!" One of my favorite quotes from the Doc. I am glad you enjoyed it! Thanks!

Lol!

Graphics: I was iffy about the graphics at the beginning. I thought it was going to suck, but this was good. So... 7.

Style: Good. It's pretty much the same flash style as you'd usually see, but it wasn't badly drawn or anything, so 8.

Sound: I loved the song. I got it stuck in my head though :(

Violence: ...

Interactivity: ...

Humor: The monkey was funny, but it didn't make me burst out laughing or anything, so 7. Still great:

Overall: I give this a nine. Their were parts where it could have been better, where the comedy had more potential, stuff like that, but still great. Not a ten, but good.

starkravenmadd responds:

Thanks a lot! I am so glad you enjoyed it and I really appreciate the in depth review. It it always so helpful to know exactly what people like and dislike! ;) The monkey did in fact cause actual laughing out loud, but I suppose it is all personal taste, hehe!
Thanks again!

he's baacck

well worth the wait,entertaining with a killer soundtrack,thanks 4 this momentous flash.Dr Steel for president!!

starkravenmadd responds:

Thank you for watching. And yes Dr Steel for president indeed!